TallTails RP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for Minecraft Multiplayer server Tall Tails RP. Check TallTailsRP.netai.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas and Feedback

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyriak

Cyriak

Ideas and Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Plugins.   Ideas and Feedback I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:49 am

Hi again, here are some plugin suggestions;

Plugins:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ideas and Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and Feedback   Ideas and Feedback I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:47 pm

Cyriak wrote:
Would it be possible to move structure that I made on an other rp server (Without hacks of any kind) on the new map ? any chest can be removed of course, it just looks kinda cool and maybe you could use it for something.

I can ask the people there to make a worldedit/mcedit schematic of it.

Also, what if I invite some players to resurrected server if you are going to do it, I know a few that could help you with building, lores and ideas.

Niels.

If they give you the MC file, we can make your building a blueprint and import it into our file with a mod. I can not guarantee it will work, but we have done that before.
As for people, your friends are welcome, but 2 of the cities are player built, so I am not sure how much help building I will need. Ideas and lore sudgestions are allways appreciated, so that would be awesome. But again, I cant guarantee everything will make it in as we have some lore.
(And dont mind me sounding like a total douchebag, yes, you and your friends will be welcome xD)
I hope for the test server to open here during december.
Back to top Go down
http://talltailsrp.netai.net
Cyriak

Cyriak

Ideas and Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Some ideas.   Ideas and Feedback I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:21 am

Would it be possible to move structure that I made on an other rp server (Without hacks of any kind) on the new map ? any chest can be removed of course, it just looks kinda cool and maybe you could use it for something.

I can ask the people there to make a worldedit/mcedit schematic of it.

Also, what if I invite some players to resurrected server if you are going to do it, I know a few that could help you with building, lores and ideas.

Niels.

Last edited by Cyriak on Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ideas and Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Ideas and Feedback   Ideas and Feedback I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:18 am

Ideas, comments, compliments, (constructive!!!) kritiques and Feedback.
Even bad things can be said in a civilized way. But don't hold back.
Bring your thoughts and ideas (no matter how silly they are) here,
and I will see about fixing and implementing some of it.
Back to top Go down
http://talltailsrp.netai.net
Sponsored content

Ideas and Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and Feedback   Ideas and Feedback I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas and Feedback
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TallTails RP Server :: Shard of Ryden-
Jump to: